Hi there, I'm Jane!
I run my photography business from my small-town home in the Adelaide Hills in South Australia, as well as (semi)yearly travel to the United States where I am from (Oregon and California).
I love to focus on editorial style portraits of loving couples, authentic families, and joyful maternity sessions, as well as the occasional wedding.
My goal for my clients is to emphasize not just the overall photography product, but the entire experience from first contact to final delivery. I truly believe in making friends and making memories along the way!
I love to travel near and far to seek out beautiful locations with my clients. I'm a sucker for gorgeous texture and stunning views! I hope through the entire experience my clients will feel like old friends and family.
- I love to travel! We don't always as much as we'd like, but my husband and I definitely have the travel bug. Exploring our world is so much fun.
- My sweet husband Steven and I.
- I also run a small artisan bread bakery from my home. You can find my bread bakes at @cultivatebakery on Instagram. Love sourdough!
- A good cup of coffee is all I need to get through the morning. I am not a morning person, but trying to be.
- I am a soon-to-be Mama! Due in October and cannot wait to meet our little lovebug.
- I have a Masters degree in Flute Performance. Once an artist, always an artist.
I would love to get to know you more! Send me a message anytime, even if it's just to say hello!
Click the button below to get in contact with me. I'd love to hear from you.